Want to help?
Tidal Babe Period Bank couldn’t exist without you! We are grateful for all the support we’ve received so far, but that’s just the beginning. Every little bit of help goes a long way and here is how you can get involved:
- Count new period supplies inventory
- Unpack monthly tampon and pad shipments
- Sort, organize, and package our discrete period packs
- Help with administrative tasks like database entry
- Fill orders for monthly distributions to partner agencies, hospitals, schools and OBGYN offices
Click below to look through the open period supply packaging calendar and find a time that works for you. If you don’t see a day or time that you’re hoping for, contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.Show volunteer sign-up calendar
Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions
What to expect when volunteering at Tidal Babe Period Bank?
When you come to sort and package period supplies at the warehouse you can expect to do any of the following:
- Unpack and organize new supplies shipments
- Count new period supply donations
- Sort, organize, and package period supplies
- Fill agency orders
- Load orders into partner agency vehicles
Counting and packaging can be done sitting or standing. You should ideally be able to lift up to 20 pounds if you’re doing a standing job.
What should I wear when volunteering?
Please wear close-toed shoes and comfortable clothing that allows to you move. (It’s not manual labor, but you’re going to be moving around.)
What can I bring when volunteering?
If you want to enhance your volunteer experience, consider the following:
• Bring diapers to donate and wrap! (We always need sizes 4, 5, 6, and pull-ups!)
• Bring your favorite K-cup or coffee pod to brew in the Keurig!
• Bring your favorite snack! (We’ll provide the water and sometimes a few snacks but bringing your own is always appreciated.)
I have last minute questions
Need anything the day of your volunteer event? Having trouble finding us? Give us a call! 513-402-1450 ext 102 (Ask for Jean).
Where should I park?
Location + Parking Information
This image has details about where exactly we’re located and several places you can look for on-street parking around the St. Anthony Center. (Republic St. is usually full so we would recommend you NOT count on a space there–consider it a bonus if you get one!)
Want to be a part of the Tidal Babe team? We’d love to have you! Just sign up for an activity and time that works best for you. Don’t see a time that works for you? We are always adding new volunteer spots so check back often! **Need a job where you’re not on your feet the whole time? Email us ahead of time and we’ll make sure you’re covered on your volunteer day.**