Want to help?
Tidal Babe Period Bank couldn’t exist without you! We are grateful for all the support we’ve received so far, but that’s just the beginning. Every little bit of help goes a long way and here is how you can get involved:
- Count new period supplies inventory
- Unpack monthly tampon and pad shipments
- Sort, organize, and package our discrete period packs
- Help with administrative tasks like database entry
- Fill orders for monthly distributions to partner agencies, hospitals, schools and OBGYN offices
To learn more about our volunteer offerings or to schedule a time to volunteer,
sign up for a time below. You can also join us on Facebook for volunteer updates, news and events!
If you have any questions, contact our Director of Community Engagement at
Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions
What to expect when volunteering at Tidal Babe Period Bank?
When you come to sort and package period supplies at the warehouse you can expect to do any of the following:
- Unpack and organize new supplies shipments
- Count new period supply donations
- Sort, organize, and package period supplies
- Fill agency orders
- Load orders into partner agency vehicles
Counting and packaging can be done sitting or standing. You should ideally be able to lift up to 20 pounds if you’re doing a standing job.
Please let us know in advance if you have accessibility needs – we have something for everyone!
What should I wear when volunteering?
Please wear close-toed shoes and comfortable clothing that allows to you move. (It’s not manual labor, but you’re going to be moving around.)
What can I bring when volunteering?
If you want to enhance your volunteer experience, consider the following:
• Bring diapers to donate and wrap! (We always need sizes 4, 5, 6, and pull-ups!)
• Bring your favorite K-cup or coffee pod to brew in the Keurig!
• Bring your favorite snack! (We’ll provide the water and sometimes a few snacks but bringing your own is always appreciated.)
I have last minute questions
Contact Rachel Moon, Director of Community Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-402-1450 ext 1004.
Where should I park?
Location + Parking Information
We have plenty of on-site parking in our parking lot. Our building is set down off the road a bit, and has our parent company, COVERD Greater Cincinnati, on the building. You won’t see Sweet Cheeks Diaper Bank listed on any signage on the exterior of the building. Below is a picture of the driveway you’ll go down to get to us. Look for the large “1400” sign on the right.
Want to be a part of the Tidal Babe team? We’d love to have you! Just sign up for a time that works best for you. Don’t see a time that works for you? We are always adding new volunteer spots so check back often! **Need a job where you’re not on your feet the whole time? Email us ahead of time and we’ll make sure you’re covered on your volunteer day.**